- I finally did some Ruby coding for the entire morning (with the help of an almond croissant, a large black coffee, and a cappuccino at Red Rock).
- I rode my bike there ^ and back.
- I made lunch and dinner with veggies that needed to be used up.
- I washed my car (the actual action of washing, not paying someone to).
- I baked a banana peanut butter pie, no recipe (it turned out pretty good, but there are adjustments to be made for next time).
- I made some progress on my current knitting project, a cabled pint glass sleeve.
And yet somehow I feel a sense of unaccomplishment. Perhaps this means it's time to look for work again soon??
And hey, I even took some outfit photos. This is my "bike to the coffeeshop outfit".
|hole: courtesy of roller skating earlier this year.|
nail polist: Revlon 092 - Blue Lagoon. Not gonna lie, I like Essie's quality way better.
Outfit details: shirt, shorts: Express; tights: We Love Colors; boots: Alloy.
And, my little balcony garden! Not pictured: basil.
|A little green pepper - almost ready!|
|Spearmint: this was from the produce department in the grocery store|
(just fresh mint for eating, not a plant).
I put it in dirt, thought it had died and stopped watering it,
and then a few weeks later it had started growing!
|Peppermint, a cutting from a friend. |
Turns out mint is actually a weed and will grow like crazy.