- Bobbin to the Beat Dress - Since getting this red beauty, I'm in love with peter pan collars and simple A-line shapes. I love the muted florals paired with a bright collar and buttons on this one.
- For the Wind Dress - I have yet to find a maxi dress that looks good with my wide hips and relatively short legs, but I still love the color blocking and sleek silhouette here.
- I'll Have My Regular Dress - This is, unfortunately, too appropriately named. It looks very familiar, as if I already own it. A little too much my usual style, I'd say.
- Catch a Glimpse Heel - These are so bold and unique. I love almost everything about them - the color, the polka dots, the shape and height. The one thing I could do without is the lace. I'd probably need a good deal of practice before being able to actually walk in them.
- Love is in the Era Dress - Ooooh yes. If my curves didn't look so frumpy in shift dresses like this, I'd be all over it. I love 20s styles so very much and wish I could pull more of them off!
- Gondola Lift Tour Dress - This is the new long-sleeved sister of ModCloth's popular Coach Tour Dress. I hardly have any dresses with sleeves so this definitely caught my eye. Doesn't it look cozy?
- Cupcake Contest Shoulder Bag - This reminds me a lot of my other favorite bag. See #3, I have a thing for stripes.
Thanks to Polyvore for the awesome collage tools! And once again, I have no incentive for writing these posts other than having an outlet for all of my clothing lust - better to post than overflow my closet with even more clothes, right?