- cooked up some vegan macaroni & "cheese"
- washed several loads of laundry
- baked red velvet cupcakes
- roasted some brussels sprouts (they were delicious, I swear) to go with leftover mac & "cheese"
- made cream cheese swiss meringue buttercream
- colored, rolled, and cut fondant (homemade yesterday)
- whipped up a batch of healthy vegan quinoa muffins for breakfasts this week
- alllll the dishes from above food
- packed for 3 days at Tim's followed immediately by 2 in Lake Tahoe (skiing! hooray!)
So eventually I will be doing some more food posts! Although I am booked up every night this week, so I can only hope I find the time before next Sunday.
Ahhh, how I love spending the day in the kitchen. Anyone want to marry me and let me be your stay at home housewife, a la the 1950s? Anyone?